Real Estate Agent and Licensed in the US since 2006. Her knowledge in Tourism and personal experience in relocation have helped her clients find their perfect home.
Adenis has a very strong philosophy about caring for human rights and has been part of the International Amnesty since she was a little teen.
“The most exciting and gratifying part of my job as a Realtor is: When a client receives its keys (is the
culmination of all the work you’ve done). And when a new client calls from a referral from a past client (Here I’m sure that I did my job right!)”.
Currently lives in the city of Doral, Miami where she has been linked to an important group of foreing investors in South Florida.
- Licenses: Florida Real Estate Associate
- Real estate sales experience since: 2006, 10 years
- Education: Turism in Dependent Catholic University (DUOC), Chile
- Lived in: US, Miami (since 2000); Chile (born and raised).
- Languages: English, Spanish