Real Estate Agent Licensed in the US since 2015. Maria Known as “Montse” is an Investment Advisor and Relocation Specialist in the State of Florida.
She enjoys the most about her job the opportunity to help people in their life projects, making sure they find the home of their dreams while pointing out everything new residents in Miami have to know so they can have a smooth transition to the area and making the relocation to this beautiful city of Miami a genuine glee .
Her experience in Real Estate is attested by her own life, she has lived overseas for more than 25 years and she has invested in properties all over the world whilst relocating with her own family.
She currently lives in the cosmopolitan Brickell Area in Miami.
- Licenses: Florida Real Estate Associate
- Real estate sales experience since: 2015
- Education: Bachelor in Education, Instituto Miguel Angel, Mexico City; Master in Teaching ‘Spanish as a Second Language’, from the Universidad Autónoma de México, México.
- Lives in: Miami since 2013 and from 1990 to1995; also in Buenos Aires and Bahía Blanca, in Argentina; in Panama City, Rep of Panama; in San Juan, Puerto Rico; in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; in Austin, Texas and in México City, Mexico where she was born and raised.
- Languages: English and Spanish.